Topic: MadiFX Input Problem

Hi,

I use a MadiFx card with Nuendo feeding an AMS-NEVE console. I configured the MADIFX as follows. MADI port 1 56 channel and Madiports 2&3 as 64 channels. The outputs all work faultless. But when I want to record in Nuendo and I use one of the 64 channel inputs, it does not work, there is only some noise and clicks on the recording. All 3 Madi ports are in sync by external wordclock. When I use the 56 channel port the recording works perfect. I used to use all 3 ports in 64 channel mode and then I could use any of the 192 inputs for recording. But at the moment I have to use the above described channel setting.
Any idea or better said : what is the solution(if there is any)

Carsten

Re: MadiFX Input Problem

Might make sense to report also OS and driver version.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Hi,
The OS is Windows 7 Professional. DriveSaver Are All latent Version

Carsten

4 (edited by ramses 2019-02-16 08:04:10)

Which RME driver version and firmware version I meant.
And please mention the version numbers, because everybody tends to say "latest version".

Sounds to me as if there is a problem to use the card with different number of MADI channels. (56 / 64).

Maybe write also an e-mail to RME support if RME does not answer here.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Hi

sorry for the late answer.

The driver is 2.13 and the firmware is V191

Carsten

Thanks, makes it easier for RME to respond, but to be sure send mail to support if they have no time to answer in the user forum. You can copy the URL of this thread ...

Can you record with other ASIO software (Reaper)? Does audio signal show up in Totalmix?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Good afternoon,

we found the fault. It was a router problem.
Thanks for your support.

Carsten