Topic: DigiCheck as a vst plugin ?

Hi,

Is there a plan to make DigiCheck as vst plugin ?

I'm using software room calibration plugin (Sonarworks) as last plugin in Cubase. So I need to visualisation plugin insert BEFORE room correction. I love DigiCheck but now it shows corrected signal and its useless in this situation.

OR maybe there is solution to DigiCheck shows hardware outputs signal and not playback from DAW ?

Regards,

Pawel

Re: DigiCheck as a vst plugin ?

Hi Pawel

I use Dirac Live so have had to find the same solution. You need to think more laterally about your audio routing. PM me if you want more details.

Simon

Madiface XT, Madiface, 3x Micstasy, ADI8QS
Sequoia 15,  W10 x64, W7 x64

You just need to route the audio (before the room correction) to an unused output pair and use this for DIGICheck monitoring.

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I guess I need to route audio inside DAW not RME TotalMix ? Im using Cubase 8 and Studio One 3 pro. In Cubase I see some way but in S1 i don't know...

5 (edited by Dandruff 2015-06-17 12:26:19)

Yes, you need to do this routing inside the DAW so that DIGICheck can see the unaltered signal.

Dandruff wrote:

Yes, you need to do this routing inside the DAW so that DIGICheck can see the unaltered signal.

Thank you for help. Its working in Cubase 8 Pro. I routed in VST connections main out to 7-8. And control room to 1-2. Then DigiCheck shows playback from 7-8. I'v try do second buss in Studio One 3 Pro but no luck. Im using this DAW for 2 weeks so maybe Im missing something.

Regards,

Pawel

Not familiar with Studio One. But I guess it's possible with it too.

Anyone tried to solve it in Ableton Live 10?
there is no control room...

i want:
- to hear processed sound with Sonarworks plugin
- to see unprocessed signal in Digicheck

9 (edited by ramses 2019-04-22 12:02:46)

I think it's important to get also this point in the discussion:

DIGICheck works as ASIO client and gets the data directly from the HW via ASIO driver.

This is independend of any DAW.

BR
Ramses
X10SRi-F, Win7 Prof, Cubase 9.5, UFX+, Octamic XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS BE/DAC, RayDAT, ARC USB

10 (edited by tasty_mushroom 2019-04-22 12:20:49)

found solution for Ableton..
outist is a maxforlive device that lets you route any signal to any internal or external destination.
https://gumroad.com/l/vDPJ