Topic: Adi2 Pro clic when turn on

Hello, since i've done the last firmware update 94 i have a little clic on the left side when i turn the adi2pro on.
I was on on the 89 before.
It has never been there before.

Re: Adi2 Pro clic when turn on

I have an ADI-2 Pro FS BE and can't reproduce it.

On which output do you hear the click ? On 1/2 via monitors or on 3/4 via phones ?

Could you kindly describe your setup and relevant config steps, so that can be reproduced ?

i.e.:

Please describe how the ADI-2 Pro is connected, i.e. via USB to PC or via AES to another recording interface, ...

Look into Options -> Device Mode ->
- What Basic Mode are you using ?
- Are you using Stereo or Multichannel mode

Look into Options -> Clock
From where fo you get the clock ?

I/O -> Phones 3/4
Do you use High-Power mode ?

Are the phones connected normal to 3/4 with one TRS plug or are you using balanced cabling ?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

3 (edited by doof 2019-07-01 11:11:30)

Thank you for reply,
i'm in usb mode multichanel on mac, the clic WAS on the left side of monitor out 1/2.
Following your request to give my config i have check what filter is active, and think that the problem might be there.
I have change from my current SHARP to SD SHARP, turn it off and on and yes ! The clic became the normal one i have from beginning on both side.
Then go back to SHARP and everything is normal now.
Thank You.

You're welcome.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13