Topic: How do you activate Phantom Power on the Babyface?

How do you activate Phantom Power on the Babyface?

Re: How do you activate Phantom Power on the Babyface?

I would be surprised if this wasn't covered in the user manual?

_

RME HDSP9652 | | RME Digiface USB

In TotalMix FX, click the tool icon on the channel strip. Click the 48v button.

Of course, it's in the manual and the quick-start guide.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Thank you Jeff for the answer.

It annoys me every time that I see people complaining about the fact that other people should have read the manual before posting their question. The reality is that asking the question in Google and finding the answer will take less than thirty seconds, whereas getting the manual, opening it, finding the page and finally get an answer will obviously take more time than that.

Internet is a wonderful way of saving time, and it should be used as such. So I decided to take the time I saved, by not reading the manual, to add my share of complaining.

..and it can also be activated on the device itself, but you are going to have to look in the manual to see how. wink

antoine1234 wrote:

The reality is that asking the question in Google and finding the answer will take less than thirty seconds, whereas getting the manual, opening it, finding the page and finally get an answer will obviously take more time than that.

Internet is a wonderful way of saving time, and it should be used as such. So I decided to take the time I saved, by not reading the manual, to add my share of complaining.

Time between the post of the question and answer: 17 hours
Time to search a PDF manual for "Phantom Power": 5 seconds
Time from that answer until you posted on the old thread: 1976 days

No point really, it's just interesting.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

and don't forget that you paid for that wonderfull printed manual..make use of it! i learned a lot there