Topic: TotalMix FX 1.62 and Remotes 1.12 available
TotalMix FX 1.62 has been released (08/21/2019). It will not be rolled out with updated driver packages anymore as version 1.63 is already available.
Changes to 1.61:
- UFX II / UFX+: fixes mute issue of Speaker B when assigned to An 1/2
- UFX II / UFX+: fixes pan issue when swapping channels of a software playback via mono channel pans and Snapshots
- UFX II / UFX+: Hides Hi/Low button of Phones 10 in mono mode
- ARC USB: new option 'Push-off or-on' for Talkback
- Digiface AVB: increased number of channels in Quad Speed mode to 64
The macOS version has some more changes. It is now compiled with the latest XCode. This was necessary to make it compatible to the upcoming macOS 10.15 (Catalina). That also means it is no longer compatible to Mac OS X below 10.11. The newer compiler causes a slightly higher CPU load (still very low), and Catalina causes refresh problems when dragging the window size horizontally. We added new code for this function only for 10.15 to address this issue. Under older OS versions it should work as before.
Edit: Download links removed
Any feedback is appreciated!