Topic: MADIface USB Mac problems

Hi All,
I'm running 10.12.6 on a MacBook Air. I've downloaded latest drivers for MADIface USB but cannot get the Mac to see the RME unit. The power LED comes on (next to USB socket) but no other sign of life. I'd expect at least the sync LEDs to flash to warn me of no sync, or AMS to show the device. Total mix shows the serial number of the device but as disconnected. USB flash app doesn't open either. Totalmix sometimes shows the unit but as disconnected. Please advise.

Re: MADIface USB Mac problems

Driver version number that you installed? What happened during the installation process?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: MADIface USB Mac problems

v3.16. Installation as usual followed by restart - no OS errors or warnings. I reinstalled this morning again (3rd time) and now unit is shown in Totalmix as connected. Fireface USB settings were previously unavailable (settings screen did not appear) and now they are showing. Am now also able to use the USB Flash Tool (again - previously no status/update screen). I can't explain this except user (me) error somewhere. AMS also now sees the unit now. Will monitor and report back if necessary.