New Windows (2.07) and Mac (1.19) PCIe FX series drivers are now available. These include improved Plug & Play and TotalMix FX 1.21 with tons of new features. The new features require a firmware update!
http://www.rme-audio.de/download/driver … in_207.zip
http://www.rme-audio.de/download/fut_hd … in_new.zip
http://www.rme-audio.de/download/fut_hd … ac_122.zip
- Plug & Play behavior optimized. Removing and inserting the ExpressCard or a Tunderbolt PCIe Expansion chassis (with any RME PCIe card inside) made more robust and reliable.
New in TotalMix FX 1.21:
- Win: optimized reaction on stereo gain changes via ADM even if they don't arrive fully synchronized
- Win ADM: odd channels of a stereo pair were sometimes not set correctly when loading a snapshot
- selection dialog improved to prevent select-confirmation already on the first mouse click (example: Reverb - Type)
- the View Options panel can now be collapsed like all the other panels, thus getting more and flexible space
- as with the iPad app, the FX panel can now be opened by clicking on the round DSP meter. The View Options therefore can indeed stay closed after selection of the basic settings.
- Win: changed behavior of the icon in the notification area: first click brings the window into the foreground instead of minimizing it
- many small code improvements and fixes for possible bugs and pitfalls
New in the FX section (Reverb / Echo):
- added 8 new reverb types with individual character and behaviour (requires firmware update for UCX, UFX, 802, MADIface XT and HDSPe MADI FX)
- overall improved tonal character, density and fade out behaviour
- improved operation of Smooth and High Cut controls
- longer reverb time for all reverb types
- some parameters are now saved during normal operation for every reverb type, so that comparison and set up is more easy when switching between them
- improved the sound when using reverb and echo simultaneously. Note that these operate in serial with the echo first, so it is possible to generate echoes that get reverb on them.
- added High Cut (HC) option to the echo effect for more natural sound or an intentional damping
- echo delay time is now shown in ms and BPM, and can also be given as BPM (double-click on lower value)
Detailed information: https://www.forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=22978