Topic: HDSP PCI +Digiface conflict with other PCI card

Hello,
I've been using the HDSP PCI + Digiface card, in Fedora and everything is alright with the firmware and all. Now I installed another PCI card (a BenOne from Nallatech, that has an FPGA on it) but when rebooting the machine now the HDSP doesn't load the firmware, and the Host Error LED is on. This only happens if the other card is present, if I disconnect the BenOne the HDSP starts to work. Has anyone had a similar problem? the IRQ number is different and they dont have any visible memory conflict.

this is an extract of the   "lspci -vv " command result:

06:01.0 Co-processor: Xilinx Corporation Unknown device 4029
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping+ SERR- FastB2B-
        Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
        Latency: 32
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 74
        Region 0: Memory at 70014000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]

06:03.0 Multimedia audio controller: Xilinx Corporation RME Hammerfall DSP (rev 35)
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-
        Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
        Latency: 32
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 185
        Region 0: Memory at 70000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]

Thanks in advanced for any help with this issue.

Mois

Re: HDSP PCI +Digiface conflict with other PCI card

Maybe you could try what happens if you swap both cards (so the RME is detected first). It is of course not a solution, but it might give insight in what's going on...