Topic: New Website - Page Name Suggestion

Hi,
Love the new website and forum.
I notice that the page names are quite short compared to the orginal site, and hence are not that easy to spot in my favourites.
Could the page name of the main site be like on the old website as opposed to just [rme Home]. Maybe you could
have one of those little icons too, that load into your favourites view!?! smile I know where you can get one if you need it.

Cheers!

Re: New Website - Page Name Suggestion

I like too the new site, but something sad is with farourites or history open at the left of the screen, the site doesn't fit in my screen ... sad I have now a navigation bar. (I don't speak about the forum, it's ok).
I surf with a 1024x768 screen.

Maybe you could have one of those little icons too, that load into your favourites view!?!

I've got it with Firefox, a beautiful white R on the blue background ... wink

Phil

- UCX - Fireface 400 - Sequoia v11.2 -

Sorry, the site is optimized for 1280 x 1024 (19" LCD screens) or 1024 without the open history bar. You know, the burden of luxury open spaces, big device pictures and a readable textsize ...

The favicon is indeed a white RME "R" on a blue background and should be visible on the browser tab and the bookmark list.

regards
Knut

4 (edited by Phil 2007-05-02 20:10:48)

thanx Knut,

Sorry, the site is optimized for 1280 x 1024 (19" LCD screens)

no chance for me and my old Pentium 166 smile

As I said before, I've got the favicon, but not with the forum, only in the site ...

best regards
Phil

- UCX - Fireface 400 - Sequoia v11.2 -

I love the new web site,too. it's very very easy, navigation-friendy and well organized. furthermore, it looks ways better

rudy