Topic: No audio into digicheck

hi smile

i dont reach to see any audio going into digicheck. i've update my new ff400 with the latest drivers on the website and it's by 2 days ago that i try to set de audio inputs without any success. what's happening?

Re: No audio into digicheck

I'm having the exact same problem on my macbook. No audio is showing when trying to use DIGICheck.

Have you activated the option "Hardware Audio Level" in the Audio Device Select dialog?

best regards
Knut

Yep, still nothing. What else could it be?

I'm using the Fireface 400. Seriously, why isn't it working? This doesn't make any sense...

Seriously: give us all the details that we need to know what you are doing with what equipment, or we will not even start testing. The same goes for Damz.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

http://rme-audio.de/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1018

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

I'm using Logic pro 8, and I'm running Fireface 400. What else do you need to know?

9 (edited by sp4rx 2009-07-30 02:16:05)

Can someone please help me address this problem. I'm not very satisfied with the technical support here. I feel like i'm being ignored. I think I deserve some help after spending over $1400 on a fireface 400. I have supported your company and think I deserve some technical support. What is it that you need to know? I'm running Logic Pro 8 on a Macbook Pro with Leopard. When I try to use any of the programs in DIGICheck, non of them work. I have Activate Audio Processing "checked", and my RME Device is selected as Fireface 400 (EF) assigned to "Input". I tried changing the hardware level, but it doesn't let me. Its faded. I'm not sure what else I can do? There is no audio being processed through it. I mostly want to use Totalyzer, but its just not working.

Does the digicheck works without logic ?

Can someone please help me address this problem. I'm not very satisfied with the technical support here.

Sorry for the problem, but this forum is not the official RME support. Sometimes it seems os, but RME support people or RME developers answer here to support questions in their spare time and are often occupied with the usual daily work (or are in the summer holidays now).

Please contact the official technical RME support (http://www.rme-audio.de/en_support.php) with all infomation that might be interesting (hard- and software list, driver and DIGICheck version, TotalMix settings). The email support is completely free and I?am sure there will be a solution for your problem.

best regards
Knut

It would be very nice, if some software like digicheck were GPL licensed, so from many people could help to make them more efficient...

Grag38 wrote:

Does the digicheck works without logic ?

No it doesn't work at all. It doesn't seem to be working with any software.

you don't use agregate audio device ?

You still need to give us more details. WHich input have you selected, and what kind of audio source exactly are you trying to measure?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Grag38 wrote:

It would be very nice, if some software like digicheck were GPL licensed, so from many people could help to make them more efficient...

I doubt that many people are able to work on that quality level and therefore I'm glad that RME are the only ones to fiddle around with it... And I'm saying that having a MSc in Media Technology myself... wink

DC rules!

It would be very nice, if some software like digicheck were GPL licensed, so from many people could help to make them more efficient ...

RME gives DIGICheck for free to all RME users. A specialized measurement software that cost several thousand USD from other companies. It would be very unfair to release such a highly developed and cross-plattform code to the public and destroy the business model of those little software companies.

best regards
Knut