Topic: grrr: my Multiface 1 just stopped workin'...

...meaning the "host/error-led" is permanent red and my macbook pro (early '08) doesn't recognize the hdspe card (respectively the multiface)...any suggestions?...is there a way to troubleshoot?...
this is the first time an error occured with my rme-gear and even yesterday it worked like a charm...

any help is appreciated...thanks!

Re: grrr: my Multiface 1 just stopped workin'...

Can you try it in another laptop?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Similar thing happened to me and it wad the adaptor. If you can find an adaptor with similar voltage amd amperage you can try.

...thanks for your suggestions!...unfortunately i can't try it with another laptop...but since the led is permanent red shouldn't it be a hardware or adaptor error?...@karolydi: was the led on your multiface also permanent red?...

Scheffkoch wrote:

...thanks for your suggestions!...unfortunately i can't try it with another laptop...but since the led is permanent red shouldn't it be a hardware or adaptor error?...@karolydi: was the led on your multiface also permanent red?...

I used an adapter that didn't give enough volts/amperage for my multiface once. Did the same thing. Here's hoping this is what's happened with yours!

Isaac