1 (edited by darkglass 2010-03-20 13:49:41)

Topic: RME HDSPe AIO Headphone issue??

After hours of research in regards to the best audio/midi solution for my mac pro... I decided on the RME HDSPe card... Incredible solution.  However,  I noticed that during playback if i move the headphone faders on the hdsp mixer i get static.  Is this the problem that was reported and needed to be fixed?
The serial # is 22922195 rev. 1.3

Mac Pro 2.66(Xeon) 8GB 1Tera running OSX Snow and  Logic Pro 9.1.1 RME HDSPe AIO Korg Triton Studio

Re: RME HDSPe AIO Headphone issue??

Zipper-noise only during movement of the fader? That would be normal and no bug.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

Zipper-noise only during movement of the fader? That would be normal and no bug.

could you elaborate.  never experienced that on any other device ie. digi 002 etc.

btw: just to make sure... this is without a doubt the best interface and software i have ever had the pleasure of using.  running spidif out from my korg triton studio into the spidif on the card.... wow!!!  bypassing the korgy converters is a ear candy surprise.

Mac Pro 2.66(Xeon) 8GB 1Tera running OSX Snow and  Logic Pro 9.1.1 RME HDSPe AIO Korg Triton Studio

It will happen is there are low frequencies in the signal. (Note; This could be from some plugin/DAW/input that's generating DC.)

Loyal RME user since 2001
[AMD 5800X, 32Gb RAM, Win10x64, NVidia GTX1080ti, UCX+UFX, REAPER x64]