Topic: Multiface jumper settings (again).

I have a total trouble with understanding the multiface (I) manual. Its all because terms "factory defaults" and "Bend the flexible shield carefully upwards" - its made me mad. I don`t know, which was factory defaults. And "bend" means "flip the cover" or "move up a little".

So, can any one say: on which side of the pin group will be +4dBu setting as i look at the board as shown on the picture?

http://e-city.kiev.ua/p/IMG098.jpg
(unit placed front panel to the front)

Thank You.

Re: Multiface jumper settings (again).

From the manual:
A drawing showing the jumper position for each level setting is found on the left side (underneath
the flat cable) on the analog board.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

FACEPALM! THANK YOU! IT IS AMAZY!

Now I`m happy.

4 (edited by Diggers 2018-06-13 14:15:31)

MC wrote:

From the manual:
A drawing showing the jumper position for each level setting is found on the left side (underneath
the flat cable) on the analog board.

..but that doesnt clearly answer the question.. depends which way round we are looking at the drawing/board.. (presumably we read the drawing looking at the board from the side the drawing is printed, but this isnt stated anywhere I can see)..
most clear way is to look at the above photo and say what the setting is with the jumpers as in the photo... I think he has them set to "Lo gain"..?  also confusing, on the drawing it says "Lo/Hi gain" ... where is the "Hi gain" setting?