Topic: RME HDSP 9632 not recognized by OS | WIN 7 64 BIT
I've sold my RME HDSP 9632 to a person with Asus P8Z77-M motherboard.
the card was working perfect on my mobo (Gigabyte EP45-UD3R)
however the card is not recognized by his system
1. I've installed the latest drivers from RME site + reboot (driver_hdsp_win_428.zip)
2. on device manager, the HDSP 9632 is shown with Yellow exclamation mark (tried to uninstall/install - same issue)
3. cleaned dust on PCI slot and re-seated the card (a single PCI slot unfortunately so couldn't change the slot)
*he said that he had an old audio interface that worked fine on the same PCI slot, so it should be fine.
4. flashed motherboard BIOS to the newest version
5. found this post but it's not very positive https://www.forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=18402
any ideas? perhaps some setting change at BIOS regarding PCI slot?
appreciate your help!